[rrd-users] new/odd behavior in 1.2.2

Jason Terry jasont at rushmore.com
Sat May 7 22:46:48 MEST 2005

Hello,
Before 1.2.2 any AREA, LINEx, etc elements that did not have a legend
label explicitly stated would not show up in the legend.

example:
AREA:inoctets#99bb99   -   produced no legend element
AREA:inoctets#99bb99:"Ingress"   -   legend element (colored box and
label "Ingress")

Now in 1.2.2 I notice it draws a colored box for all AREA, LINEx,m etc.
arguments regardless of a text label.

Is this the new desired method, or do I need to do something different
to not print those element in the legend? It makes graphs that have 100
gradient colors pretty screwed up.

Thanks for all the new updates in 1.2.x! :)
Jason