[rrd-users] Re: Script error

Fabian Borot fborot at hotmail.com
Tue May 17 22:10:06 MEST 2005

Thanks Erik, excellent suggestion!

I added these switches to smpget -Ovq as per your suggestions and now I only
get the number as you can see:  (snmpget -v1 -Ovq -c <string> <ip_address>
<OID>)

rrdtool update actv_in_calls.rrd N:4
rrdtool update actv_in_calls.rrd N:2
rrdtool update actv_in_calls.rrd N:2

But still is not updating the rrd file. :-(

what else can that be ?
what log shoud I watch to help me  spot the problem?
regards
fabian