[rrd-users] VDEF question

pluap at xs4all.nl pluap at xs4all.nl
Thu May 19 22:08:21 MEST 2005

Hi,

(rrdtool 1.2.8 on debian)

I have a perlscript which generates a graph based on 2 rrd files, for both
input and output to an interface. To get a better view, the output is
multiplied by -1.

With 1.2.8, I can create a 95% line using the line
"VDEF:out95=outb,95,PERCENT".

This line is the 95% percentile from the output.

However, whatever I try to multiply the result by -1, the system returns
an errormessage like ERROR: Unknown function string '95,PERCENT,-1,*' in
VDEF 'out95'. This message is very persistent.. :o)

What do I need to do to get a VDEF as above multiplied by -1?

Thanks

regards
paul