[rrd-users] Re: Getting RRDTool To Compile on Solaris 8

Sorrell, Al Al_Sorrell at troweprice.com
Fri May 20 23:01:45 MEST 2005

>Hi Andy,
>
>Many thanks for the reply.  Yeah, I was looking at that too.  I
>already had libiconv installed, but just to be sure, I re-installed it
>from sunfreeware (libiconv-1.8-sol8-sparc-local.gz).  Same results?

Might also try adding an environment variable for LD_LIBRARY_PATH -
something like:
LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib:/usr/dt/lib:/opt/hpnp/lib:/usr/local/ssl/
lib

Al

The contents of this e-mail and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the named addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure, or distribution of the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited by the sender and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete this e-mail.