[rrd-users] Re: Big rrd files (too big !)

Vial, Sylvain Sylvain.Vial-1 at ou.edu
Tue May 24 17:45:31 MEST 2005

And what do you think about Orca from Orcaware
(http://www.orcaware.com/orca/)?
I think the honeynet brazilian team have used that software to generated
the graphs from their reports.
I know that these graphs are generated from text files but I don't know
what it the structure of these txt files.
So for the moment I'm reading carefully the documentation.
Maybe I will ask to the honeynet.br team how they have done to generate
their graphs because my project must be achieved in less than one month.
I need to find a solution rapidly.

Thanks for your advices.