[rrd-users] RRD / MRTG on Win32.

Robert Sherrard rob at robsherrard.com
Thu May 26 21:39:10 MEST 2005

I am looking for some possible assistance... I am relatively new to RRD;
however, I am looking to integrate this tool with an MRTG instance
running on Win2k3. I have successfully configured MRTG to start writing
/ using the RRD log file format... my issue is now how can I generate
graphs based on the new format. I realize that once you specify the "Use
RRD" in your MRT config, MRTG stops graphing. I have tried with no luck
using 14all.cgi and some other tools, with no luck... are there any
other "manual" ways, which I can then script out? Any help would be much
appreciated... the person that helps me out, if they have an Amazon wish
list... I will buy them a DVD.
Rob