[rrd-users] building the other rrd tools?

Bill Burns shadow at burnsfamily.net
Sun May 29 06:45:53 MEST 2005

First of all, thanks for 1.2.9!  It compiles perfectly on Mac OS X
(10.4.1)!

Secondly, how do I get it to compile the other tools like rrdinfo,
rrddump, etc?  I see them in the src subdirectory, and I followed the
standard build directions on the website.  But everything in the src/
Makefile seems to only build three of these tools (e.g. rrdcgi,
rrdtool, and rrdupdate).

I didn't see anything in the docs directory or the configure options
to explain how to make all of the other tools.  What obvious trick am
I missing?

thanks,

bill