[rrd-users] upgrade rrd files from 1.0.x to 1.2.x

D. Walsh info at daleenterprise.com
Wed Nov 2 09:55:02 MET 2005

Does anyone have a simple script that will convert 1.0.x rrd files to
1.2.x rrd files or dump the data from 1.0.x files then import the
data in 1.2.x???

I have /usr/local/rrdtool-1.0.49 and /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.6 and /
usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.11 as older versions were not deleted (probably
good at this time) but there appears to be some compatibility issues
between the rrd files so I'd like to update all the files to use the
1.2.x version of rrdtool.

-- Dale