[rrd-users] Re: Bar Graphing with rrdtool Graph

Emmanuel Muncal graemann at gmail.com
Fri Nov 11 03:47:37 MET 2005

Nice Work Erik!
Exactly what I am looking. Care to share the code?

Btw, I was thinking 2 ways to do this. One was the rrdgraph which directly
graphs the rrd files. Or using JPGRAPH of PHP, which would mean extracting
rrd info then feeding it to the PHP script.

But I do think the rrdgraph is much better and faster.

Thanks in advance.

On 11/10/05, Erik <erik at infopact.nl> wrote:

> You mean something like this?
>
> http://dev.infopact.nl/~erik/test.png
>
> This graph is made using some quote ugly code
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Erik
> Serge Maandag wrote:
> >>Is this possible with rrdtool graph? Anyone implemented bar graphing?
> >>Im looking into making an MRTG summary. Time changes the
> >>height of the bar graph with IN and OUT, maybe interlapping.
> >

> > Perhaps you are looking for something like rrdbar?
> > http://www.steveshipway.org/software/rrd/rrdbar.html
> >
> > Serge.

> > Op de inhoud van dit e-mailbericht en de daaraan gehechte bijlagen is de
> inhoud van de volgende disclaimer van toepassing:
> http://www.zeelandnet.nl/disclaimer.php

Regards,

Emmanuel Muncal, ECE

"Why geeks like computers: unzip, strip, touch, finger, grep, mount, fsck,
more, yes,fsck,fsck,fsck,umount, sleep." --unknown