[rrd-users] Fedora Core 4 and 1.2

Christopher.Lee at uboc.com Christopher.Lee at uboc.com
Tue Nov 29 22:33:46 MET 2005

Hello,

I am doing a Fedora Core 4 install and trying to keep it easy to maintain
by using only packages that can up installed via yum/rpm.  I did the yum
install rrdtool and it installed version 1.0.49.  Any reason the default
FC4 is not using the 1.2.x version of rrdtool?

-chrisl

---
Christopher M. Lee
christopher.lee at uboc.com

This communication (including any attachments) may contain privileged or
confidential information intended for a specific individual and purpose,
and is protected by law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you should
delete this communication and/or shred the materials and any attachments and
communication, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited.

Thank you.