[rrd-users] Rrdtool Upgrade

Martin Rheumer martinr at hotkey.net.au
Fri Oct 7 02:09:02 MEST 2005

I finally took the plunge and following the brilliant install
guide here
http://people.ee.ethz.ch/~oetiker/webtools/rrdtool/doc/rrdbuild.en.html
managed to get rrdool 1.2 to compile and install ok..

BUT of course now I get a nice fancy perl error when running.

RRDs object version 1.2011 does not match bootstrap parameter 1.000491 at
/usr/lib/perl5/5.8.6/i386-linux-thread-multi/DynaLoader.pm line 253.
Compilation failed in require at /home/martinr/manage/mrtg line 288.

If anyone has any ideas / needs more info Help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Martin