[rrd-users] Re: Fedora Core 5

Nick Sharp njsharp at bigpond.net.au
Mon Apr 10 23:23:00 MEST 2006

Thanks

I have added a comment hoping for an extra:
rrdtool - 1.2.12.fc5.I386
to bugzilla bug 185909

Regards
Nick Sharp
MA Hons (Oxon), MBCS, CITP
International ICT Infrastructure Consultant
eMl:	njsharp at bigpond.net.au
Add:	77 Brighton Street
	Harbord
	NSW 2096
	Australia
Tel:	+61 2 9938 3459
Mob:	+61 413 948 375

"Human history becomes more and more a race between education and catastrophe."
[H G Wells: The Outline of History (1920)]