[rrd-users] Re: graph for 7 day active window

cK usgog at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 13 05:35:35 MEST 2006

Yes! That is what I am looking for. :) Thanks, John!!
So I add "CDEF: 7daytrend=gmv, 604800, TREND" to display a 7 days trend.
rrdtool graph total_day.png \
--alt-autoscale \
--start -6month \
--step 86400 \
--title "Total" \
--vertical-label "Total" \
DEF:gmv=total_day.rrd:total:AVERAGE \
CDEF:7daytrend=gmv_per_txns,604800,TREND \
LINE2:7daytrend#0000FF:"Total in 7 days window"

A follow up question: Is it possible to put the 7 days trend graph and one day graph in one graph with different color and line?

Thanks!
CK

John Barber <johnebarber at gmail.com> wrote: That's what I thought he Chris was looking for at first.
But I think he is talking about the TREND function in the latest release.

I don't know much about it, since I haven't used it, but there is some
pretty good info about it on Tobi's website.
here is the link:
http://oss.oetiker.ch/rrdtool/doc/rrdgraph_rpn.en.html
It's about half way down the page under "Set Operations"

hope that helps.

On 4/12/06, Bohdan Linda  wrote:

> Chris,
>
> Not sure if got your question correctly.
>
> --start -7d

Bohdan