[rrd-users] About changing Y-axes and add some chararceters

Fu-Ming Tsai sary357 at gate.sinica.edu.tw
Wed Aug 30 10:00:34 MEST 2006

Hello, all,

I'd like to have 2 seperate Y-axes with different scale. I tried to read
some document on this mailing list. There is a similar discussion. However,
I don't know the latest progress now since there is no further discussion.

http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.comp.db.rrdtool.devel/716

could anyone know this?

Besides, I'd like to add a word at the end of the word of Y-axis. For
example, if I'd like to use rrdtool to show the relation between time and
speed, I use X-axis to show timing and Y-axis to show speed. In general,
rrdtool only shows the number like 10, 20, 100,... ,etc. However, I'd like
to have 10Km, 20Km, 30Km,..., etc. I know I can add some labels on Y-axis,
but I want to add some words directly. Is this possible?

Br,
Fu-Ming

"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."

Fu-Ming Tsai
Academia Sinica Grid Computing Centre
sary357 at gate.sinica.edu.tw

sary357 at gate.sinica.edu.tw