[rrd-users] Custom graph scaling

Atle Veka atlev at flyingcroc.net
Wed Aug 30 20:13:53 MEST 2006

Hi,
	A long time ago I set up an RRD graphing tool that did some math
on the data sources via rrdfetch before crafting the rrdgraph command
(setting a custom --upper-limit). In our case, this created better graphs
in terms of readability where a nice curvy graph had one or more large
spikes (from backups or whatever).

Working on a new graphing tool and wondering if there is either an
option/flag I can use or tune, or if it's possible to craft a CDEF to do
this? I simply want to cut out the rrdfetch step of the process.

Thanks,

Atle
-
Flying Crocodile Inc, Unix Systems Administrator