[rrd-users] Re: CDEF invalid rpn expression

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Thu Dec 28 15:26:14 MET 2006

On Thu, Dec 28, 2006 at 07:40:36AM +0100, Wiebe Kloosterman wrote:
> hallo,

Ook hallo,

> the following php code gives the following error:
>
> rrd_graph() ERROR: invalid rpn expression in: aa,8,*

almost as if "aa" isn't valid, although I'm not entirely sure.

An initial look at the script didn't reveal anything obvious.
What usually helps in such circumstances is to strip the script
to its bare minimum and add back lines until the error occurs
again.  In most cases, you'll find a variable not set, or a
similar error.

HTH
--
Alex van den Bogaerdt