[rrd-users] Time printout on bottom of graph

Ron Culler ron at firelan.net
Fri Jan 27 15:24:06 MET 2006

I am using RRDs::graph to generate some png's for a web portal and due
to the size restrictions I have for the images I would like to not print
the time data on the bottom of the graph.  I haven't been able to find
the feature that lets me set the graph time line yet not print on the
graph.  Is this possible?

See code used below:

	RRDs::graph "$htdocs"."scan_dmini.png", "--end","00:00",
	"--title",$main::mail_lng,
	"--width", 200,
	"--height", 50,
	"--imgformat","PNG",
	"DEF:mymail=$rrdfile:t_mail:AVERAGE",
	"LINE1:mymail$mail_line",
	"AREA:mymail$mail_fill:$main::clean_mail_lng",
	"DEF:myspam=$rrdfile:spam:AVERAGE",
	"LINE2:myspam$spam_line:$main::spam_mail_lng",
	"AREA:myspam$spam_fill",
	"DEF:myvirus=$rrdfile:t_virus:AVERAGE",
	"LINE2:myvirus$vir_line:$main::virus_mail_lng",
	"AREA:myvirus$vir_fill",
	;
I can provide an example of the image result if needed. Due to the small
width of the image the date and time data is jumbled and un readable.

--
Ron Culler