[rrd-users] Re: Get counter errors at reload switch, change my graph scale.

Diego Soares diegosoares at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jan 27 23:25:36 MET 2006

Alex,
I want use the same function used from mrtg:
MaxBytes[xxxx]: 125000000
In the rrdcreate i put this:
DS:ds0:COUNTER:500:0:100000000

It is the same?

But my graphic has a wrap Counter, see this in anex
file.

Thenk's to your aid.
Diego.

--- Alex van den Bogaerdt <alex at ergens.op.het.net>

mailto:rrd-users-request at list.ee.ethz.ch?subject=help
> Archive     http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/rrd-users
> WebAdmin    http://lists.ee.ethz.ch/lsg2.cgi

Faça ligações para outros computadores com o novo Yahoo! Messenger
http://br.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/

-- Type: image/png
-- Desc: 2694010607-INTERFACE_201.6.0.2_3047-day.png
-- Size: 3k (3826 bytes)