[rrd-users] creating rrd files

Chris Goosen cgoosen at jhb.artec.co.za
Tue Jan 31 17:06:23 MET 2006

Hello all..

I am new to the list, please be gentle.. been using rrd in some form or
another for some time, but I still consider myself a noob..

I have date that I would like to graph using rrd, are there any front
ends available where I could just plug my data into, tell it how I want
the graph to look and it will create it? The data only changes monthly
and it is manually collected, so I assume I will have to manually add
it?

Sorry if this is a dumb question, any advice would be greatly
appreciated

Thanks

Chris