[rrd-users] error while loading shared libraries: librrd.so.2

Toney Samuel toney at summnet.com
Tue Jul 18 11:13:08 MEST 2006

Hi,

I have installed rrdtool-1.2.13 as specified in the doc file rrdbuild. I
am also installed ganglia monitoring tool 3.0.3-1 and ganglia-web-3.0.3-1.
The problem which i am facing is i am not able to graph in my ganglia web
page. the apache error which i am getting is

[client 127.0.0.1] PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:
imagecreate() in /var/www/html/ganglia/pie.php on line 121, referer:
http://localhost/ganglia/
/usr/bin/rrdtool: error while loading shared libraries: librrd.so.2:
failed to map segment from shared object: Permission denied

pls guide how to resolve this problem as i am using this for the first time

Regards