[rrd-users] i am unable to install php4-rrdtool , please help urgent!!!!!!!!

Thati Ravi thati.ravi at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 13:26:00 MEST 2006

hai every body
I have  installed my rrdtool-1.2.13 recently. And now i want to use
php4-rrdtool .
I have tried to configure it like the following command. But it is asking me
to reinstall the RRDTool.
I didnt get the error and why it is comming.

Please  anybody  who can help me........

ravit at ssdg17 $ ./configure --with-rrdtool=/usr/local/rrdtool
\--with-php-config=/usr/bin/php-config
checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
checking whether the C compiler (gcc  ) is a cross-compiler... no
checking whether we are using GNU C... (cached) yes
checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... (cached) yes
checking for PHP prefix... /usr
checking for PHP includes... -I/usr/include/php -I/usr/include/php/main
-I/usr/include/php/Zend -I/usr/include/php/TSRM
checking for PHP extension directory... /usr/lib/php4
checking for RRDTool support... yes, shared
configure: error: Please reinstall rrdtool  ** This is the error **

--
With BestRegards
Ravi.Thati