[rrd-users] Re: Display multiple interfaces?

MrPaul mrpaular at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 22:38:52 MEST 2006

On 6/2/06, John Oliver <joliver at john-oliver.net> wrote:
> Several things I've read seem to indicate that one config file with
> multiple interfaces in it will work with RRDTool / routers2.cgi  But my
> configs always show only the first interface.  I have to copy each and
> every interface to a different config file in order to see it with
> routers2.cgi  This is very, very messy :-)  How do I make it work right?

If you are using the default three pane view in routers2 you should
see the routers on the left pane, the graphs in the middle pane, and
the interfaces on the right pane.  It shows the first interface by
default in the middle pane but you can click different interafces on
the right pane towards the top.

Paul