[rrd-users] Re: Display multiple interfaces?

MrPaul mrpaular at gmail.com
Sat Jun 3 04:10:23 MEST 2006

On 6/2/06, John Oliver <joliver at john-oliver.net> wrote:
> By default, I get a list of devices on the left and then a much bigger
> window on the right that shows the target.  I went into Options and
> selected "Twin menu view" and can now see what you're talking about.
> But I'm not seeing a way to set this to be the default under
> Preferences.

You need to set this in the routers2.conf file.  It's typically in
your MRTG data directory.

twinmenu = yes

If you don't like the twinmenu view (I do) then you can use the single
menu view like you were but after you click on a device you need to
click the options button to see the interfaces and different graphs
available.

Paul