[rrd-users] can I configure php4rrdtool with PHP5.x or not

Thati Ravi thati.ravi at gmail.com
Wed Jun 7 13:46:08 MEST 2006

Here I am tryng to user RRD functions in my PHP scripts.
(In my Linux I have php4 as well as php5.x.
But in my webserver only php5.x is configured.)
I hvae configured the php4rrdtool with rrdtool-1.0.49 version.
I ran the examples PHP scripts which have come with the php4 rrdtool tar
files (command prompt)
 BUt
 it resulted in the following error messsage.

Fatal error: Call to undefined function rrd_create() in
/home/ravit/RRDIns/PhpRRD/php4-rrdtool-1.03/examples/rrd_create.php on line
22

Does it mean that the installation has not succeded.

Suggest me some way to xcute the RRD commands in my PHP scripts which will
run on MY webserver or Command Promt.

Thnks in advance.

--
With BestRegards