[rrd-users] Re: Adjusting Y-Axis for integers

Henrik Goldman henrik_goldman at mail.tele.dk
Fri Jun 16 13:42:51 MEST 2006

> You are driving your nails with a screwdriver and are now arguing the
> blade should be bigger, heavier and should not have such a sharp end.

Thanks for nothing!
Instead of having this arrogant ("I am smarter then everyone else but don't
want to tell the answer") attitude couldn't you explain how to represent the
data that I want to graph?
Or perhaps you don't know the answer, in which case you probably do best by
saying nothing instead of just saying I am stupid.
Your answer is very childish and immature!

I'm looking for good suggestions on how to make my graph look better. For
any value which is not averaged over time I'd like to represent them as
integers without any decimals. However it seems not to be that easy.

Thanks in advance.
-- Henrik