[rrd-users] Re: rrd fetch and RPN

Bradley Kite bradley.kite at gmail.com
Thu Mar 9 16:27:34 MET 2006

Thanks Andreas,
Thats one step closer than I was, however I'm writing my reporting software
in perl
and was hoping there would be a nice interface to this kind of data (use
RRDs; RRDs::fetch() etc.)
without having to parse the output from an XML file.

Oh well, if thats all there is then thats how I will have to do it :-)

Many thanks.

--
Brad.