[rrd-users] 125Mbps limit

Steven Bourque sbourque at atrianetworks.com
Tue Mar 28 22:48:24 MEST 2006

Hello,

I am having problems monitoring bandwidth greater than 125 mbps on
cisco devices.  I have read that it has to do with counter wrapping
and I should modify the rrd-min to be 0 and ds-type set it to derive.

My question is, how do I do this?  I am actually using mrtg to poll
the devices, using an mrtg config file with logformat: rrdtool

Can anyone let me know how to configure these values?

I know this has been discussed many times, but I can't find anything
about actually making the changes.. just the changes that need to be
done.

Thanks