[rrd-users] Re: Graph Watermark / Footer

Tobias Oetiker oetiker at ee.ethz.ch
Fri Mar 31 19:17:56 MEST 2006

Ronan,

how about adding a new config option to rrdtool for this ?

should not be difficult look at the code that handles the title and
at the code that handles my watermark, marry them and send me a
patch ...

cheers
tobi

hoToday Ronan Mullally wrote:

> Hi William,
>
> On Fri, 31 Mar 2006, William Owen wrote:
>
> > How exactly are you generating your graphs?  If you are using a perl
> > script, you might consider installing and using the GD library to
> > overlay an image with your watermark on it.
>
> I'm using cacti.  Using an external tool to write the watermark is
> plan B (either by extending cacti directly or using it's export function),
> but I'd rather not go there.
>

> -Ronan
>
> --

ETH Zurich
Tobias Oetiker, IT Support Group D-ITET (ISG.EE)
ETL F24.2, Physikstrasse 3, 8092 Zurich, Switzerland
Phone +41 44 63 25286,  http://people.ee.ethz.ch/oetiker/