[rrd-users] Upgraded to 1.2 - looking for font used in 1.0

Christian, Ed EChristian at corp.ptd.net
Tue May 9 20:36:39 MEST 2006

Howdy all. I just upgraded to version 1.2... and now have several
websites with graphs where the legends are suddenly too large to fit on
the graph! I've read the documentation and know how to change the font
type and size for the legend on my graph, but I have no idea what the
default font type/size was in version 1.0.

Could someone please point me in the right direction? I'd rather update
my code with a single "--font" statement rather than go through and
change the spacing and wording for each legend entry...

Thanks!
- Ed

Edward A. Christian, Backbone Engineering
PenTeleData, 540 Delaware Ave., Palmerton PA 18071
email: edc at corp.ptd.net  web: http://www.ptd.net
phone: (610) 826-9458    fax: (610) 824-4434
pager: (570) 480-0090