[rrd-users] New here and yet a question

Vincent-ML vincent.Ml at euro-web.fr
Fri May 12 10:31:13 MEST 2006

Hello everyone,

I've been toying a bit with rrd and i am still a beginner.

Here is what i want to do, we are monitoring traffic, and more than
often the values are going crazy, and therefore with autoscaling my
whole graph is messed up.

So i tried --upper-limit X  and --rigid which works ok but my question is :

can we have an upper limit set + the autoscaling feature (but between 0
and this upper limit thingy) so i can get rid of the crazy high values
that are returned sometimes and still keep a clean graph if the values
are standard ?