[rrd-users] Re: Installing Cacti Tool

Edgar Humberto Parra ehp at daycohost.com
Wed May 17 15:12:31 MEST 2006

Good morning, I'm kind of newbie with rrdtool, and need to install cacti
tool which uses rrdtool as a data input, but so far, I am unable to
install this tool (cacti tool) under windows.

Does anyone of you guys have the exact procedure of how to install this
tool? But not the "tutorial" that appears on cacti website, because in
that tutorial, only appears the following:
"install cacti from the zip file into a folder named cacti", and that's
it!! No more info, of how to correctly install the tool, or the exact
procedure how to do it.

Any info would be appreciated

Best regards,

Edgar H Parra B
MCSE, MCSA, MCP, Spectrum Engineer
Systems Architect
DaycoHost - Operaciones
Oficina: + 58 212 999 91 00
Fax: + 58 212 999 91 01
WebSite: www.DaycoHost.com

"If a program is useless, it will have to be documented"

...El Primer Data Center de VENEZUELA ...