[rrd-users] Got a simple problem in Using RRDTool

Thati ravi thati.ravi at gmail.com
Wed May 24 11:31:07 MEST 2006

Hello everybody !!! I am new to RRDTool

       I am unable to retrieve the values from RRA's ,exactly ,which I am
expecting. There is great difference between expected values and obtained
vlues. i have tested with GAUGE DST and COUNTER type. With the xff values 0,
0.5,0.6. Where i have observed little bit change in obtained values.

 But I am totally confused of obtainied values as they are differeing by 0.7/.9
.

 Will there be any effect in calculatng  CDPs by xff value.
Please any body who have got the exact expected values or  any guidence
??!!!

 Thnks in advance...

With BestRegards
Ravi.Thati