[rrd-users] Re: Manipulating and Graphing Data

Alex van den Bogaerdt alex at ergens.op.het.net
Wed Nov 1 00:30:08 MET 2006

On Tue, Oct 31, 2006 at 04:56:23PM -0600, Tony Varriale wrote:

> If you aren't willing to assist me, then why be condescending?  Why not just
> either be helpful or not post?  I didn't come here to have people make bad
> assumptions and be treated like a jag.  I came here because I felt that I've
> spent too much time trying to find what I'm looking for...therefore I
> reached out on this list.

I am basing my words on what I read, i.e. what you write.

As it turns out, you want something different than you describe,
you base your assumptions on what you think is right, you ignore
what I wrote earlier because the beginners guide says something
different than I do and you repeat writing wrong stuff after I
tried to help you the first time, without even asking why there
is a difference between what you think is right, and what is.

You know what: forget that I tried.  I'm sorry that I did.

Try http://www.mysql.com/ and http://www.gnuplot.info/

I'm sure you can create the output you want.  Good luck.

--
Alex van den Bogaerdt
http://www.vandenbogaerdt.nl/rrdtool/