[rrd-users] Re: indicate collector down on graph

Ford, Andy andyford at AGEDWARDS.com
Fri Nov 3 22:25:59 MET 2006

I am! Ok so let's not mess with that.
I guess with data that's normally small like always under 600, a hugely
negative number would stay negative even with a lot of positive data
consolidatesd in, but that's probably programming by luck. Seems
fragile.
Now for our next contestant:

Ah Hah! Knew someone had to have thought this out for me. Thanks Simon.
Now the question is, can I use just one "collector-down" rrd for 100
different collectors?
I.e., if I update an rrd designed for 1 update a minute 100 times a
minute, will it be OK?