[rrd-users] Re: Who is using RRDTool with a NSLU2 "SLUG"

Rob Conway rjconway at bigpond.com
Wed Nov 8 12:44:55 MET 2006

I am using  rrdtool - 1.2.14-1 which I upgraded to yesterday.  I don't
know if  it supports php. My web server does support cgi files.

I have removed the resistor fromt he nslu2 and it runs at 233mhz.  I
also run 1wire devices and gather 4 temperatures and 8 analog values
which I hope to expand soon.  I have found I get an occasional error on
the 1wire bus and believe it could be the rrdtool making my trend files
and consuming all resources.

Does anybody have an example web page that allows you to select the
trend data and then select the time scale and create a trend file to be
displayed.  This would stop me having to continuously make these files
just in case I want to look at them.  My web server does support cgi files.

this is where I am at now with my web server
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v319/rjconway/1wire.jpg

Having some drop down menu box's to create 1 week, 1 month trends on the
fly would complete the visualisation aspects.

cheers
rob