[rrd-users] Physical limit of number of DEF/CDEF

Alejandro Galue agalue at sync.com.ve
Thu Nov 9 14:38:12 MET 2006

Hello All,

I want to know if exist a physical limit on the number of DEF and/or
CDEF items that I can define on a rrdgraph command.

I'm creating a report using perl RRD lib, with many DEF (for example,
more than 100, basically to get the resume stats) and I'm getting this
error:

"Garbage found where STACK expected".

But, if I reduce significantly the DEF/CDEF items the graph is created well.

I'm using FC5/FC6 with rrdtool-1.2.15-5.fc6 (rpm from fedora extras)

Thanks,
Alejandro.