[rrd-users] Re: Physical limit of number of DEF/CDEF

Alejandro Galue agalue at sync.com.ve
Fri Nov 10 17:30:10 MET 2006

Hello List,

Yes, you are right. It was my mistake. The number of DEF/CDEF is not a
problem. I generated a report with more than 200 DEF and 200 CDEF with
no problem.

The information used on STACK/GPRINT/PRINT contains GARGABE in some
cases that avoid rrdtool to generate de graph.

Thanks,
Alejandro.

--
___________________________________