[rrd-users] Re: php bindings for rrdtool

Rob Newman rlnewman at ucsd.edu
Sat Nov 11 00:53:12 MET 2006

Hi Maarten,

The way I use it for graphing in my PHP projects (which admittedly
might not be the best method) is to create a PHP function that calls
a shell_exec() to rrdtool graph. The arguments to rrdtool graph are
passed as arguments in the function, which allows a degree of
customization.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you would like to see the function
I wrote (which is slowly evolving into a PHP class) and I can email
you offline from the list.

Best regards,
- Rob Newman