[rrd-users] Re: Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly charts

Cesar Diaz cdiaz00 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 3 01:53:36 MEST 2006

I am running this on FreeBSD, I think I for got to mention that, and the
1week and 1month settings give me this error "ERROR: start time: unparsable
trailing text: '...week'"
I did try this for one week:

/usr/local/bin/rrdtool graph /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/rrd/load-w.png -a PNG
-h 125 -s -604800 -v "Average Load" \

And that seemed to work, again just looking for the best way to impliment.

Thanks for your help.