[rrd-users] Re: How to handle upper limit spikes

jeffrey.j.petter at verizon.com jeffrey.j.petter at verizon.com
Thu Oct 12 16:00:20 MEST 2006

That sounds interesting. Particularly if some logic could be introduced so
that the logarithmic scale was used only when a particular threshold had
been exceeded.

             "Jim Eshelman"
             <jeshelman at colubr
             is.com>                                                    To
             Sent by:                  "Alex van den Bogaerdt"
             rrd-users-bounce@         <alex at ergens.op.het.net>,
             list.ee.ethz.ch           rrd-users at list.ee.ethz.ch
                                                                        cc
                                       Jeffrey
             10/12/2006 09:31          Petter/EMPL/NY/Verizon at VZNotes
                                       [rrd-users] Re: How to handle upper
                                       limit spikes

That looks like a very handy solution.

How about using a logarithmic y scale as another solution that will show
the whole story on the graph?