[rrd-users] Printing a text report instead of a graph

Ruttenberg, Tanya Tanya.Ruttenberg at ssa.gov
Tue Oct 24 16:27:17 MEST 2006

I have been using rrdtool for over a year and I have yet to figure out a
reliable way to print my data in a textual report rather than as a
graph.
What is the best way to do this?  I have tried rrdtool xport, but have
encountered some problems with it that I can't figure out.

Rrdtool fetch?  But it doesn't let me specify datasources.  I could
easily parse them out in a script, I suppose, but that seems sort of
hackish and I was hoping there was a "smoother" way.

Advice?

Tanya Ruttenberg - RSIS Contractor
OTSO/DNE/NMPEB
tanya.ruttenberg at ssa.gov