[rrd-users] Re: Does anyone know how to do 2 y-axes??

Tobias Oetiker tobi at oetiker.ch
Wed Sep 13 16:25:10 MEST 2006

Today larryjadams at comcast.net wrote:

> Fu-Min Tsai,
>
> Tobi is quite clear on this one.  Either a user will contribute a
> patch, or a greatful benefactor will request it using the
> appropriate incentive in order to have Tobi commence such an
> activity.
>
> Before you go off writing a patch, you will need to submit a
> design to Tobi and obtain the appropriate blessing, so that you
> don't write something that will never make it into the code base.

Fu-Min,

I am in the process of devising ways to finance
rrdtool/mrtg/smokeping development apart from customer specific
things [gold, silver and micro sponsors] especially in connection
with the drive for 1.3 ... so in that light some odd-ball things
may materialize too.

cheers
tobi

http://tobi.oetiker.ch tobi at oetiker.ch ++41 62 213 9902