[rrd-users] Stacked area's limit

Steven Hartland killing at multiplay.co.uk
Sun Sep 24 03:27:50 MEST 2006

Is there a stacked area's limit? I've got a graph with a
large number of sources ~200 and my code which works just
fine for smaller numbers starts to go all weird on me
with this number of sources / stacks.

The result being I loose all negative data ( the second
~100 set of stacks ) and 95% totals go nan.

    Regards
    Steve