[rrd-users] Preferred apps to use with RRD

Sawyer, David david.sawyer at mckesson.co.uk
Fri Sep 29 16:38:28 MEST 2006

After a long time using MRTG, RRDTool & 14all.cgi the time has come
to throw away the old PC and use the latest version of RRDTool.

But what is the best (easiest) method to use.

All I use MRTG/RRDTool for currently is to add a graph of WAN usage
into our web pages, I don't actually use the 14all.cgi front end, just use
it to create the graphs.

Looking at the RRDTool\rrdworld pages, 14all.cgi isn't listed, so...

What is the easiest to setup and start creating the graphs?

Thanks
Dave
The contents of this message should be treated as COMMERCIAL IN CONFIDENCE unless otherwise specified in the message and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed.  If you have received this email in error please notify the sender.  If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail.