[rrd-users] RRDs seems broken on OpenBSD

jim steele jsteele1997 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 00:33:18 CEST 2007

Disregard this, I was missing some input files. Now I am back to the
lazy binding failed error, however it is different now that I am using
the older versions of the prerequisites, which are:

freetype-2.1.10
libpng-1.2.10
libart_lgpl-2.3.17
zlib-1.2.3

The error I get now is:

/usr/bin/perl:/usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.19/lib/librrd.so.2.9: undefined
symbol 'FT_Init_FreeType'
lazy binding failed!
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

I did this also (there is no -D option on OpenBSD)

#] nm /usr/local/rrdtool-1.2.19/lib/librrd.so.2.9 |grep Free
         U FT_Done_FreeType
         U FT_Init_FreeType

and I got no output from the similar command on RRDs.so and
libart_lgpl_2.so.5.17.

Thanks for your help.