[rrd-users] Install Problems on OS/X 10.4

Doug Kaye doug at rds.com
Wed Apr 25 23:30:36 CEST 2007

Thanks for the help, Sam.

Bottom line, I've been able to get RRD working on OS X. Took a while
though. Getting some libraries using Fink was easy, but I couldn't
convince configure to find them. But I got past that. Unfortunately,
there's no binary for RRD available via Fink.

By following the steps literally and working through the diagnostic
messages *very* carefully, I got it built. Now on to the applications!

     ...doug