[rrd-users] Fedora and rrdtool error '/usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so'

Simon Tipper c003466 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 05:37:51 CEST 2007

Need someones help. Have installed rrdtool and nmis multiple times and had no issues

  I get the following error '/usr/local/rrdtool/lib/perl/auto/RRDs/RRDs.so' on my curret, first Fedora box. I fixed this once by seeting some variable but cant rmemeber what it was for the life of me. If anyone knows what it is it will save my sanity! found it on a news list before but cant find it now

  Mnay Thanks

  Simon