[rrd-users] VDEFs and handling NaNs....

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 21:07:10 CEST 2007

  Thanks for your prompt replies, guys.  I'm only recently having to
dive in relatively deep into RRDTool for work-related purposes, and
I've had great success  in getting help from the folks on the list.
good stuff.
   For my purposes, replacing the NaNs with zeroes should help me
achieve what I'm looking for.  Thanks again.

David