[rrd-users] FW: RRD

Van Camp Jan Jan.VanCamp at health.fgov.be
Wed Aug 22 20:44:00 CEST 2007

Hello,

some more news about this please ?

Greetings,
Jan
----Original Message-----
From: Van Camp Jan
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 15:39
To: 'rrd-users at lists.oetiker.ch'
Subject: RRD

Hello,

i tried to install the rrdtool from the sunfreeware site for solaris 10 sparc,

it succeeded (as well tried the binary isntallation as the compiled one, they both succeeded)

but according to the people of munin (see below) i need the rrdtool with the perl bindings (RRDs.so,...)

they dont seem to be installed with the installation of the rrdtool from sunfreeware,

any idea about this ??

Greetings,
Jan
Belgium