[rrd-users] Make just stops when compiling on Linux CentOS / Red Hat

Gabriel Ki gabeki_corp at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 2 23:10:57 CET 2007

Hi,

I am sorry if the problem has already been addressed.  I am new to RRD.

I am having problem building 1.2.19.  (actually I started from 1.2.17 couple days ago)  First of all, configure complaints libart-2.0 is missing.  I installed libart-2.0 and export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig/  It seems to build make files successfully.

However when I make, tclrrd.c has lots of errors and warnings.   The list is too long that I can't put the whole thing here.  It seems like some header files are missing but I can't see where it starts.

Please advise.  Thanks in advance.

tclrrd.c: At top level:
tclrrd.c:312: error: syntax error before "clientData"
tclrrd.c: In function `Rrd_Lastupdate':
tclrrd.c:319: error: `Tcl_Obj' undeclared (first use in this function)
tclrrd.c:319: error: `listPtr' undeclared (first use in this function)
tclrrd.c:322: error: `argc' undeclared (first use in this function)
tclrrd.c:322: error: `argv' undeclared (first use in this function)
tclrrd.c:325: warning: nested extern declaration of `Tcl_GetObjResult'
tclrrd.c:325: error: `interp' undeclared (first use in this function)
tclrrd.c:328: warning: implicit declaration of function `Tcl_ListObjAppendElement'
tclrrd.c:328: warning: nested extern declaration of `Tcl_ListObjAppendElement'
tclrrd.c:329: warning: implicit declaration of function `Tcl_NewStringObj'
tclrrd.c:329: warning: nested extern declaration of `Tcl_NewStringObj'
tclrrd.c:347: error: `TCL_OK' undeclared (first use in this function)

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
Access over 1 million songs.
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited